Eating whole foods can boost your mood, your sleep and your energy, but they can also give you clearer skin & healthy, shiny hair. There are essential vitamins in whole foods that can help us look & feel our best.
1. Biotin - Makes hair thicker & helps it grow faster. Helps Brittle nails & hair. Helps nourish skin.
Eggs - in the egg yolk
2. Vitamin B's - Helps carry oxygen & nutrients to the hair. Helps with acne, dermatitis, aging, dry skin, rosacea & eczema. Helps strengthen nails.
Veggies & Dark greens
Whole Grains - brown rice, barley
Meat & Poultry
Nuts & Seeds - Almonds & Sunflower seeds
3. Vitamin D - Stimulates hair growth, Prevents aging & helps with skin cell growth.
Fish - Salmon or Swordfish
4. Zinc - Is an anti-inflammatory. Helps with acne, psoriasis, dermititis, flaky scalp. Helps your skin to look healthy & young.
Meat & Chicken
Lobster & King Crab
Pumpkin Seeds & whole grains
5. Selenium - Helps with hair growth. Helps skin stay firm & prevent wrinkles.
Brazil Nuts - 1 Nut has enough for all day.
Beef & Liver
6. Copper Guconate - Heals collogen. Reduces wrinkles. Keeps nails strong.
7. Magnese Gluconate - Is an anti-oxidant. Prevents hair loss. Reduces inflammation.
Grean Leafy vegetables
8. Folate - Helps keep blood cells healthy. Gives hair Body & Shine. Helps with dry skin.
Dark, green leafy vegetables - Asparagus, Brussels sprouts
Seafood, Meat & Poultry
Grains & Nuts
Beans - Kidney beans
9. Vitamin C - Is an anti-oxidant. Repairs damaged skin. Tightens skin by stimulating collagen.
Oranges, grapefruit, lemons & Kiwi
Broccoli, Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts
Papaya, cantaloupe & Strawberries
10. Vitamin E - Reduces inflammation to help us look younger. Protects skin from free radicals.
Sunflower Seeds & Almonds
If you are looking for a Hair, Skin & Nail vitamin with all these nutrients. Check out my blog 10 ingredients you want in your Hair, Skin & Nail Vitamin.
Now make a list of all these foods that you like & eat up, and watch you hair grow & your skin glow!